Someone who can: Show you all the homes that meet your needs (not just his/her own listings)? Inform you throughout the whole process, so you can make educated decisions? Schedule and attend all property viewings with you? Negotiate on your behalf to help you get the best price and terms? Make good on his promise to never be a dual agent? Someone you can count on to be on your side throughout the entire process? Welcome to Globella Buyers Realty, San Diego's premier exclusive buyer agency for residential real estate.
Hi, I'm Justin Gramm, Globella's principal broker and 91910 Rancho Del Rey exclusive buyer agent. What can I do for you? Simple.
- I'll schedule a free consultation and meet with you to discuss what you're looking for, how I represent home buyers like you, how I get paid, what's going on in the marketplace currently, etc.
- If we're a good fit, I'll go to work for you and commit 100% to helping you throughout the entire purchase process (from finding homes, to negotiating, to inspections and making sense of all the paperwork, etc.).
To learn more about how I work, check out some of my other articles:
- How Does a San Diego Buyer's Agent Get Paid?
- 5 Reasons You'll Be Thrilled at Closing
- What's the Difference Between a Buyer's Agent and an Exclusive Buyer's Agent?
- Client Reviews and Testimonials
- Justin Gramm's Buyer Representation Bio
If you're interested in potentially hiring a 91910 (Rancho Del Rey) exclusive buyer agent to go to work for you, call me at 858-437-2662 or email me at email@example.com to schedule a meeting.
Justin Gramm is the founder and principal broker of Globella Buyers Realty, your San Diego Exclusive Buyer Brokerage. He also writes this blog, "For San Diego Home Buyers."
Exclusive Buyer Agents do not list homes for sale and never represent sellers. They have no "inventory" to try to sell you. They can represent you in purchasing any home. They are specialists at representing buyers only on the buyers' side of the transaction. Exclusive Buyer Agents work to get buyers the best price and terms when they buy a home.
If you have excellent credit and plan to buy a home or condo in 91910 (Rancho Del Rey) or nearby in San Diego County within 90 days, contact Justin Gramm to hire an agent on your side of the transaction. Call Justin at (858) 437-2662 or E-mail.