Globella Blog San Diego Real Estate Blog written by Exclusive Buyer's Broker, Justin Gramm.

Real Estate Paperwork Explained

We May Need to Add an Addendum to Your Purchase Contract

The Addendum (ADM) form can be used to add more terms to your offer to purchase. Often, there are specific things you want to ask the seller for that the Residential Purchase Agreement (RPA-CA) doesn't have room for. In these cases, you will either want to use the Purchase Agreement Addendum (which handles a few, common, specific topics) or the "Addendum" (which leaves room for you to add anything else that isn't covered in the RPA or PAA forms). This Addendum form can also be used as an addition to other documents such as a Lease Agreement, Business Purchase Agreement, Vacant Land Purchase Agreement, etc.

Read Also: The California Residential Purchase Agreement and Joint Escrow Instructions


Justin Gramm is the founder and principal broker of Globella Buyers Realty, your San Diego Exclusive Buyer Brokerage. He also writes this blog, "For San Diego Home Buyers."

Exclusive Buyer Agents do not list homes for sale and never represent sellers. They have no "inventory" to try to sell you. They can represent you in purchasing any home. They are specialists at representing buyers only on the buyers' side of the transaction. Exclusive Buyer Agents work to get buyers the best price and terms when they buy a home.

If you have excellent credit and plan to buy a home or condo in San Diego County within 90 days, contact Justin Gramm to hire an agent on your side of the transaction. Call Justin at (858) 437-2662 or  E-mail.


There have been no comments made on this article. Why not be the first and add your own comment using the form below.

Leave A Comment

Commenting is restricted on this article.