San Diego Buyer's Agent for New Homes: Hire a Buyer's Agent When Buying New Construction in San Diego
- Help you locate all the new home communities that might work for you (those that are already being built and those that are in the works).
- Visit and tour the model homes with you.
- Show you other newer homes for sale if you are curious to see how much money you can save by buying a resale.
- Help you research the builder and recent sales.
- Help you form a fair offer price.
- Help you negotiate with the builder at the time of the initial offer.
- Refer you to a top-notch home inspector (highly recommended even though you're buying a new home).
- Help you negotiate and communicate with the builder about all sorts of issues during the building process.
- Help you determine what sorts of upgrades are worth it and which ones are not.
- Be your teammate throughout the whole process from start to finish.
- Help you find a good loan officer and shop your loan to find the best rates and fees.
Here's a list of just some of the many new home communities in San Diego - more are being added all the time, so check back often! San Diego New Construction Communities.
Here's a testimonial letter from one of my clients who I helped buy a new home from a builder: Testimonial for New Construction Buyer's Agent.
Read Also: How Do Buyer's Agents Actually Get Paid?
Justin Gramm is the founder and principal broker of Globella Buyers Realty, your San Diego Exclusive Buyer Brokerage.
Exclusive Buyer Agents do not list homes for sale and never represent sellers. They have no "inventory" to try to sell you. They can represent you in purchasing any home, including new construction. They are specialists at representing buyers only on the buyers' side of the transaction. Exclusive Buyer Agents work to get buyers the best price and terms when they buy a home.
If you have excellent credit and plan to buy a new home or condo in San Diego County within 90 days, contact Justin Gramm to hire an agent on your side of the transaction. More about Justin Gramm on Google+. Call Justin at (858) 437-2662 or E-mail.