Helpful Links for San Diego Homebuyers
Below are some links put together to assist our buyer clients.
- Walk Score: What Can You Walk To?
- Area Vibes: Find the Best Places to Live
- Megan's Law Database: Sex-Offender Database and Mapping
- San Diego Crime Maps: Up-To-Date Crime Info
- Blog: Globella's Blog for San Diego Homebuyers
- Neighborhood Information: City-Data Information by Zip Code
- Find Globella on Facebook: "Like" Us to Receive Updates
- Great Schools: Lots of School Information
- San Diego Unified School District: San Diego School School Information
- La Mesa/Spring Valley School District: La Mesa/Spring Valley School Information
Exclusive Buyer Agents do not list homes for sale and never represent sellers. They have no "inventory" to try to sell you. They can represent you in purchasing any home. They are specialists at representing buyers only on the buyers' side of the transaction. Exclusive Buyer Agents work to get buyers the best price and terms when they buy a home.
If you have excellent credit and plan to buy a home or condo in San Diego County within 90 days, contact Justin Gramm to hire an agent on your side of the transaction. Call Justin at (858) 437-2662 or E-mail.More about Justin Gramm on Google+.