We believe that before you make a decision to buy at Aperture, you need to see what else is available in your price range. We are San Diego exclusive buyers agents. We don't have any listings to sell. We won't try to sell you a condo at Aperture, and we won't try to sell you a condo anywhere else in downtown San Diego.We will show you every listing in every downtown San Diego condo complex in your price range (including Aperture) and help you every step of the way no matter where you decide to purchase. The fun part about our job is that we don't have to be "sales people." Instead, consider us to be your consultants.
We are building our business one happy buyer at a time, and you will love having a San Diego exclusive buyer's agent who's on your side (plus it makes a lot of practical sense).
Here's a quick list of how we help with your purchase:
1. Buyer strategy session when we first meet (to discuss how we work, the market, your wants, etc.)
2. Help with a loan strategy (if you're not paying all-cash).
3. Call listing agents and set up showing appointments for you.
4. Map out and take you to every listing you want to see (as many times as you want to see them).
5. Look up 'comps' and other important information to prepare for writing an offer.
6. Help you write the offer (more than 15 pages of paperwork).
7. Send the offer to the listing agent on your behalf.
8. Help you negotiate.
9. Help with any counter-offers we may receive.
10. Guide you through the escrow process (inspections, disclosures, reports, time periods, etc., etc.).
11. Wrap our arms around your purchase during the escrow period and make sure you understand everything along the way.
12. Provide you with a professional transaction coordinator who makes sure that your transaction paperwork is 100% complete. You will also be provided a CD with all your transaction documents for future reference (comes in handy at tax time).
13.Hand you the keys the day it closes!
14. Make sure you have all the information you need to make your move a smooth transition.
A Final Tip:
Never go into a downtown San Diego new-construction sales office (such as Aperture) without your real estate agent on the first visit. Your agent needs to accompany you on the first visit, according to every sales office I've been at to this date.
Ready to start your downtown San Diego real estate search?Contact Us
Justin Gramm is the founder and principal broker of Globella Buyers Realty, your San Diego Exclusive Buyer Brokerage. He also writes this blog, "For San Diego Home Buyers."
Exclusive Buyer Agents do not list homes for sale and never represent sellers. They have no "inventory" to try to sell you. They can represent you in purchasing any home. They are specialists at representing buyers only on the buyers' side of the transaction. Exclusive Buyer Agents work to get buyers the best price and terms when they buy a home.
If you have excellent credit and plan to buy a home or condo in San Diego County within 90 days, contact Justin Gramm to hire an agent on your side of the transaction. Call Justin at (858) 437-2662 or E-mail.