The Way Downtown San Diego Condo Buying Should Be.....
Work with a Certified Condo Specialist® exclusively on your side AND find a home you love within your budget, anywhere in Downtown San Diego or nearby.
Buying a downtown condo has its pros and cons, and every building (and every district) in Downtown San Diego is unique. If you want to find a truly great home within your budget, there are many details you don't want to overlook. That's why you need a Condo Buying Expert who's 100% on your side, guiding you step-by-step through the process of purchasing a home - and never pushing you into a sale.
Globella Buyers Realty exclusively works with homebuyers only (never sellers), so you know you're working with a Downtown San Diego Buyer's Agent who is looking out for you and your condo-buying goals.
Downtown San Diego is known for its bay and ocean views, concerts, shows, food, shops, great weather, and walkable lifestyle. It's a destination in and of itself. Globella has been helping clients purchase downtown San Diego condos since 2008.
If you want to talk about buying a Downtown San Diego condo, call/text Justin today at 619-775-1977!
Justin Gramm is the founder and principal broker of Globella Buyers Realty, your San Diego Exclusive Buyer Brokerage. He also writes this blog and website, "For San Diego Home Buyers."
Read Also: Downtown San Diego Buyer's Agent 92101
Exclusive Buyer Agents do not list homes for sale and never represent sellers. They have no "inventory" to try to sell you. They can represent you in purchasing any home. They are specialists at representing buyers only on the buyers' side of the transaction. Exclusive Buyer Agents work to get buyers the best price and terms when they buy a home.
If you have excellent credit and plan to buy a property in Downtown or another part of San Diego within 90 days, contact Justin Gramm to hire an agent on your side of the transaction. Call or text Justin at 619-775-1977 or Send an email.
Also Read: 5 Reasons to Hire an Exclusive Buyer's Agent
Also Read: How Exactly Does a Buyer's Agent Get Paid?
Also Read: What is an Exclusive Buyer's Agent (EBA)?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR IN A BUYER'S AGENT?
AN EXPERIENCED BROKER WHO CAN:
- Show you all the downtown condos or lofts that meet your needs (not just their own listings)?
- Guide you through your condo-buying journey, so you can make educated decisions?
- Schedule and attend all property viewings with you and help you learn about each condo building that meets your search criteria?
- Negotiate on your behalf to help you get the best price and terms?
- Make good on their promise to never be a dual agent?
- Someone you can count on to be on your side from start to finish?
Hi, I'm Justin Gramm. As Globella's principal broker and San Diego exclusive buyer agent, I can help you:
- Learn about what's going on in today's downtown marketplace
- Locate and view condos or lofts of interest
- Compare and analyze recent sales to determine the market value of properties of interest
- Draft and negotiate offers to purchase
- Make sense of the paperwork
- Schedule and complete inspections and other property investigations
- Review reports, disclosures, and other documents
- Make informed decisions